It is our pleasure to announce that AfriGrowth Foundation (AGF) is currently receiving applications for its “Bring back the reading culture “Program for LEA primary schools. This program seeks to recruit experienced graduates AND undergraduates in the any profession who can fluently read English language to read children in communities.
Criteria for Selection
Candidates must be Nigerian by Nationality, must have recently graduated from an institution of higher learning and would have concluded or yet to be enrolled for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). They must be resident in Abuja and be ready to:
- Work in line with the mission and vision of the Foundation
- Commit to the scheduled period assigned
- Commit to the Program’s guidelines
- Comply with the program evaluation process
Furthermore, prospective participants are expected to have:
- Established interest and dedication to impacting knowledge
- Basic understanding of psychological and emotional way of teaching
- Commitment to seeing a child increase in his reading
- Must be 18 years old minimum
Instructions for Submitting Application
Applicants should send a one page CV highlighting their experiences with their full name as the subject of the mail.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that the Foundation will not respond to any queries on the status of applications, as only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications are opened all year through
For further information contact:
No. 2 Kudang Str. off Monrovia Street, Opp. Banex Plaza
Wuse II Abuja. Tel: 0817 485 8338,